Tuesday, March 1, 2016

January 25, 2016

so another week has flown by...

hey y'all, how has everything been this week?

anything new?? so I got transfer news last Saturday and i'll be leaving to another area!!! finally its been to long since I've gotten here. the folks are great here in all but I need a new start in another ward... transfers are on this Wednesday. I still have no idea wear I'm going but that's the exciting part. I just hope that my companion is fun and wants to do work, instead of sit around the apartment all day and talk to every member in the district for an hour a peace. then decides to leave the apartment after lunch gets over. no matter how much I like to just sit on the couch and listen to that, I don't like to be not doing anything at all... I can't stand to be sitting still...

I don't know weather or not I've sent this picture of my last baptism that I had but it'll be in these few pictures that I'm sending y'alls way, we finally got snow here and it was great reminded me a lot of home and I need it, made the best of that day.....

I'm super excited for this next transfer I don't know if I said that yet but I'm so excited to finally go to another area.....

I've learned a lot since I've served in this area, a lot from my district in what not to do, and as well as so many awesome things that I have gotten from visiting the members and doing lots of service projects... its been great to serve along side this ward in missionary work. this area and my last area have been really good with doing missionary work and helping out with the elder and sister in the area....

I hope all is well back home, and that y'all are doing great.

my suit size is a 42R for the jacket and 34-34  for the pants.

and for my shirts they are 16 1/2. the journal on the other hand thank you so much... and dad I have a picture for you to put in the race car... LOVE ALWAYS JOHNNY(Elder Black)

No comments:

Post a Comment