Tuesday, March 1, 2016

December 21, 2015

I'm so ready for Christmas to be here 4 more days!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

the area is doing really well. we just got this new family last week and they are super solid they came to church yesterday and stayed the whole three hours.

the church is true and the book is blue, hahaha :) I don't know if y'all know the running back that is starting for Georgia his name is nick chub its his family that we are teaching.... pretty cool ya.

Christmas this year is going to be good I have already decided. being away from home sucks but its so great to be able to teach and learn from those that are so prepared to have the gospel in there lives.

did I tell you that we got to shake Elder Holland's hand it was so so so so awesome when he looked into me eyes... and asked me what my name was with all confidence I told him my name and where I was from..... even though he said after words that he wasn't going to remember anyone's name that he shook hands with. it was so cool and I will never forget that one.

I love this area and all those who are in it. I can't wait to be able to Skype home.

I will call y'all before I Skype you so that way you will be ready. cause I don't know when exactly what time we'll be on. I know that this email is short... but I'm super excited for Christmas and we got here pretty late this morning so we don't have very much time. but I love y'all so much and I can't wait to hear your voices and to see your faces.... LOVE ALWAYS JOHNNY 

No comments:

Post a Comment