Sunday, November 8, 2015

September 28, 2015

hey y'all this week has been really good.

transfers went well I'm back in a district leader companionship, my new companion's name is Elder Argyle from south Jordon Utah, this is his first time as a district leader.... and thus far we are getting along pretty well.

the ward that I'm serving in has a lot of folks that used to live in Oregon, and have welcomed me in like family. we have a couple of really solid investigators that are getting ready for the baptismal proses, I'm really excited to be working with these awesome people here in this area, the area is out in the middle of nowhere has a lot of truck stops and a bunch of farming through out it we have a lot of potential here with tracting as long as we have the car we will be in great shape. the topic that the mission and a lot of the stakes as well as individual wards go's has been based on the home, family, and marriage. president Foote has emphasized on these topics for the past few weeks we are going strong trying our best to teach folks about eternal family's. and how we can be together for ever. we have emphasized so much in our lessons on how we can help family's come to know the gospel and atonement more fully.

I have come to really know for my self on how essential and important the family is for me.

I have grown a stronger testimony on family as well as on the book of Mormon my study's have been more spiritual since I have been learning more about eternal family, and marriage. the mission really helps you understand what is important for the rest of your life. the beauty of temple and the proses of getting to the point of this great path of eternal life with our investigators.

fall has hit and is so beautiful I wish I had my camera cord but I lost it back in my first area. I would love to show y'all the beautiful country out here as we have been tracting and driving along the roads here in Cassville Georgia it amazes me how wonderful the scenery is out here. I never would have thought that it would be this beautiful out here in Georgia.

the people are just amazing and are so full of love for the missionary's weather they be non members or members, anywhere you go no matter who you are everyone always wants to talk about Jesus Christ and either how they have been saved or what they can do to be saved. and if they don't know they always have a lot of questions that lead up to asking the right one, which gives us our foot in the door.... I love serving and doing this work it bring such joy to my heart, as well as happiness to those that we bring this great joy to.

heavenly father has really shown me what I am capable of, and I am truly grateful to be able to repay him in the service of being a missionary.

I have learned so much in the time being out here on my mission.

I have truly found my foundation and have built up an even stronger one to add to it, I love that I am able to help and relate to folks while being out here in this beautiful country.

I wish I could share the sights and people that I meet with everyone back home.

I believe truly that I have found me while being on this mission, even though I have still a while to go, I will be able to fly even higher through out these next 17-18 months.

I just want to thank all y'all for the love and support, that y'all have given me through out the years..... and I want y'all to know that I'm constantly praying for each and everyone of you. I love y'all so much and I am truly grateful to have each and everyone of you in my life!!!

LOVE ALWAYS JOHNNY (ELDER BLACK)      

No comments:

Post a Comment