Sunday, November 8, 2015

October 12, 2015

dang it sure looks like that ya'lls lives are super exciting what...... hahahahaha

so haha my cloths fit James real good hah that too funny he looks like he was getting ready to go to a basketball game.... man I miss those....

did he get taller or is it just the way the camera was facing....idk :)

looks like dad has lost some weight mom what are you feeding him :)

lady is getting skinnier and looks happy now that she's in the house...

max still thinks he's a lap dog and just has no clue of what's going on hahaha 

I love that dog so much....

McKenna look like she is getting a lot better and is have so much fun taking pictures she is cute... can't wait to meet her for the first time... that will be awesome.

she is always in my prayers :)

random question??

what the weather like over there right now, have y'all been to the beach in awhile?

has dad gone fishing or crabbing lately.... I can't wait to be able to do that again...

wow Christmas is right around the corner that so crazy I can't believe that its almost here it feels like just yesterday I was getting on the plan heading to Utah.

almost nine months, its going by real fast... and I feel like I have just started the beginning on my mission...

time fly's when your working and having fun while doing the work....

so I did get y'all package it was heavy and full of hygiene stuff haha what is that suppose to mean huh :) :) haha alright I get it I smell what'evs I love y'all toooo

no haha it was great I love it thanks for the slacks and the tie as well as the bathroom stuff....

I'll send my list to y'all next week that I have for Christmas...

I did not get either one of my grandparents packages they probably sent them to the wrong address :) idk what happen but they didn't show to play....

but y'alls did and won the game...

but what I really need bad is a sweat shirt maybe two like really bad...

its starting to get cold here and something light to wear but helps keep my dry and warm is and would be life saver around this time of year... my huge jacket

that I brought out is really thick and I sweat to much when I wear because of the humidity is super bad here like insane in the brain bad haha.....

probably the perfect thing to send me would be one quarter zip  and one pull over hoodie :) I would be set... and then if mom could send me her recipe for pumpkin rolls and Cimon rolls my stomach would be so grateful :)

hahaha

alright well I gotta get runnin we're fixin to head over to the church for our p-day

ha funny joke right quick as missionaries we don't say hump day for Wednesdays but for Mondays we say P-DAY....

LOVE ALWAYS JOHNY 

No comments:

Post a Comment