Monday, November 23, 2015

November 23, 2015

hey y'all
another week done and gone.... 
still going strong... its good to hear that everyone is doing good, mom you need to get rid of that cold.... but yet so do I, I have a really bad sore throat and I've been coughing up mucus for the past few days... I love the winter but I hate getting sick!!!
this week has been good and continues to do so... I can't wait for Christmas to finally get here so I can Skype y'all for awhile.... I've been kind of counting down the days.
Is it getting cold there yet? its getting to be below freezing down here and I could really use some thermals and a sweatshirt that pulls over... how's the photo album coming along??
y'all know how they say that all of your companion's are suppose to resemble your wife some day.... well that sucks, because my companion now is really now that I finally figured out how to read him, now being with him another transfer. he's definitely a preppy kid along with the rest of the district, fun fact they are all from the same county and all from Utah.... I dislike missionary's from "Utah" they think that they are better then everyone else... and its a good thing I can't be mean to people, cause I don't want to be transferred nor do I want to be sent home by any means.....
this transfer has been great other then the district being full up stuck up kids... its been awesome I love this ward and all of the folks that are in it.
I honestly can't wait to Skype home I miss each and every one of y'all so much!!! I'm glade that I get be comforted by the power of prayer and the savior through all that I do. tell everyone that has been asking about me back home in the ward that I'm doing fine and that I love being out here. if they have any other questions please have them email me and I'll be happy to talk with them:)
this next transfer meeting is going to suck if I have to go because its exactly a week before Christmas and I really don't want to leave this area till maybe next transfer.... and then maybe not even then. please keep me in all of y'alls prayers. love y'all so much and hope all is well.
give James and Jillian a huge hug for me. mom I love you and hope that you get better, if you can will you please sent out in the package or earlier some medicine... that would be awesome! Dad I love you and hope that work picks up and that you'll be able to continue with out any dizziness and or blurry vision.
LOVE ALWAYS JOHNNY  

No comments:

Post a Comment