Sunday, November 8, 2015

October 5, 2015

hey y'all I heard about the shootings that have been going on through members and was a little worried but then was converted by a warm welcome from the spirit telling me that everything will be okay... I know that the lord is watching over my family and I'm am so grateful to be able to know that with all of my heart.... my birthday was great my companion made breakfast for me and the district took me out for lunch we had a great day, my mission president also called me and he and his wife wished me a happy birthday... I felt special hahahahaha it was great.... I have found a physical therapy place that is really close by my apartment the mission nurse said that I could go and check it out we have scheduled that in for today so I will be going there today.... my knee feels good and bad off an on through out the day if I don't wear the knee brace I pay for it big time but if I do it feels so much better... hahaha learned my lesson the hard way once again, one day I will learn... conference was so spiritual I loved every minute of it I took so much notes but then there was those talks that were to good and I couldn't not listen so I wrote down print off in my notes cause they were so great. I loved the talk in the Sunday session that elder Russell M. Nelson did it was powerful, and elder David A. Bednar's talk was as well.

elder Holland's talk was so spiritual I tried to keep from tearing up...

I loved every minute of conference...

This transfer has been great we have so many great folks that we are teaching I'm so thankful for the power of prayer and the blessings that it brings....

as long as we pray for things in specific we will get a specific answer.

the beauty of getting promptings that are giving by the holy ghost in direction that is leading you to a specific house or street is amazing I love seeing the smile on the family's faces when they are spiritually prepared to indulge the gospel in there lives... the atonement is real and it works....

as the spiritual Yoda would say the spirit is strong with this one!!!

the mission is great I can't believe the greatness that I have witnessed and the great many things that I have learned since being out here. I love our heavenly father and his son Jesus Christ and for all that they have given me. I love this work with all my heart. this gospel is amazing and does wonders for family's all over.... I can surely testify of the greatness that it entails...

I can't wait to be able to learn more each and every day.

I hope that everything is well back home and that all good!!! ;)

I love you all as well as miss you greatly...

LOVE ALWAYS JOHNNY     

No comments:

Post a Comment