Tuesday, September 22, 2015

September 21, 2015

hey y'all how is everyone doin, this week has been pretty cool. have had a lot of people popping up that we have been finding lots of folks that are willing to listen.

transfer news came this morning....... woohoo I'm so excited and I just can't hide it :) I'm leavin the area and headed to another car share somewhere else.

so stoked to be able to start new somewhere else and get to know another ward.

McKenna looks so cute and looks like she's doing so well tell Jacob and Brianna that I send my love and hugs there way.

that path looks good and dirty :) haha jk  its cool that projects are getting done

sweatshirt size is still a large and pj's need to be a large or ex-large but long as well.

I can't wait till I can see max and lady its been, well it feels like for ever.

and I can't believe that i'll be 20 this next week......... I feel old and can't believe that it has almost been a year since I've been away from home.

No comments:

Post a Comment