Tuesday, September 22, 2015

August 31, 2015

hey y'all......

I'm really happy for McKenna I have had her in my prayers tell Jacob and Brianna that I love them.

wow they moved to Portland, I wander how they'll like the cold during the winter... aunt Josey and uncle Ethan haven't lived out west have they?

will y'all be able to see them more often then not?

how's Chelsea doing is she home from her mission or does she have some time still to go? can you tell her dad that I said hi??

yeah my companion an I are getting along real well and I don't think as of right now there are anyone that makes fun of me.... in the mission if there was I believe that they all are home now... but everyone though in the mission knows who I am and at least have has told the mission President that I should be in leadership..... part of me is like no way man haha but the other half of me is like bring it on you know I feel that I would do good in a leadership position, the couple of conversations that President Foote an I have had have always ended up talking about either training or leadership so I have a feeling that it's going to happen here soon...

I have had an awesome week we cleaned shop on our top 40 list of people the ward council has given us to go an see and or predict weather or not they live there....

we has 14 people at church this last Sunday and also had the Primary Program that was really fun to enjoy.... the ward has pretty much adopted me and at least 12 percent of the ward has told me to come back and visit them after the mission. haha I was like if Georgia was to loose the humidity and have like 75 degrees weather every day, along with rain at least a couple of hours every day.... then maybe haha then I said that I would think about it.

oh oh  guess what has happened the past couple of days???

okay so .......... at our last few dinner appointments, we have had that chicken and kale soup that mom used to make you know the one with bacon in it.

we also had chicken and fish tacos, then we had Navajo tacos and they weren't the same as the ones back home but they were really good and brought back a lot of memories.

I'm really glade that the coos has had rain and that the weather has gotten better, sorry that work hasn't been booming as much lately for dad hopefully it picks up again

Any way I hope that this week is better for all y'all and that school is full of fun this year good luck and remember who y'all are and to be a great example to your friends and each other I love all y'all so very much and miss y'all lots.

tell next time.

-JOHNNY      

No comments:

Post a Comment