Tuesday, September 22, 2015

September 14, 2015

hey y'all this week has been good we had stake conference, this past Sunday and i actually took a lot of notes, but i left them at the apartment i wanted to share them with you.

tell mom that i'm sorry to hear that she has a migraine and that i hope it gets better.

My knee is doin fine for the most part, i'm hangin in there as hard as i can.

it kills me at the end of each day from walking and sittin all the time.

and my knee brace is starting to fail just alittle bit has started to stop Velcro in it self to hold in place, but i'm settlin with it.

my comp say's hi and he's doing well we are startin to get along...... its hard i tell ya but i'm workin on it.

we have been on bikes this week and yes my knee has been feelin it but my legs are gettin bigger along with all this food the members have been feeding us...

haha dang i can't wait to see what 's in the package and i'm pretty excited to see it finally show up...

well i gotta run i love y'all so much and hope to hear from y'all soon

Love Y'all Johnny 

No comments:

Post a Comment