Saturday, May 2, 2015

April 27th, 2015- Johns testimony

Georgia is pretty cool I wouldn't live here but I'm growing to love the people and the hospitality of witch they have for others.

the south is defiantly a different story every buddy is always in a rush to get somewhere. they do feed you good but everything is pretty much deep fried, the weather I with is was not so hot but what can you do :) I'm serving in the stone mountain area and I'm finishing up my second transfer in my first area. transfer meeting is coming up soon and there is a chance that I may or may not be staying here in stone mountain but I'm prepared to follow and to go where I'm needed. the mission field is amazing I have felt the change in witch I have grown and my testimony has gotten a lot stronger. I have been praying longer and more meaningfully. my companion elder Marcelin is great he looks after me and helps me with the things that struggle with. president Harding is amazing and is also a huge blessing to have he has left a great example in witch the lord has instructed him to do so to help us as missionary's to follow. the vision to baptize has gotten a lot bigger since I have been praying for those that I have been teaching so that I might be able to help them in what they are struggling with as they go down the path of rightness, and strive to that goal of baptism and receiving the gift of the holy ghost. I have grown so close to all of the investigators that I have come in contact with and I hope and pray each and every day that they might be able to see the light in Christ as they follow his example. I love this church and I know in my heart that it is true. I love my saver and redeemer he is my light and my example in all things. I'm grateful for the many blessing that I have in this life. I'm grateful for his atonement and for the great sacrifice that he went through for me to get back to my father in heaven again. I know that these things are true and I leave these things with in his name Jesus Christ Amen.     

No comments:

Post a Comment