Sunday, May 17, 2015

May 11, 2015

Marley is getting big and so is McKenna they look cute Lyla is so funny she like posses in every picture haha that makes me smile.

little Ethan isn't so little any more. and haha grandpa is pushing dad that funny :) the garage is looking good. this email wasn't a noval this time haha I love you mom and I really happy I got the chance to talk to you and everyone else. I got Collin email finally and he said that he is looking forward to helping dad out at the track and that he is soon to be out on his own in his own house. pretty crazy I know haha but he's doing well with work so far.

I'm excited to Skype again at Christmas I will have longer time to Skype then is what I have been told so I can talk longer. I for got my list at the apartment so here is just a few things that I can remember,

1.) I need a new pair of shorts

2.) I need some more soap

3.) a hoodie and a couple of nice sweaters not so big but so I can wear them with my church cloths

4.) I need a flash drive the assistants are going to put some music on it for me, elder Marcelin is leaving and he has all the music that we are aloud to listen to and I don't have anything.

5.) if you could send me two pairs of wrangles now that I have lost a lot of weight I need new pants.

6.) I need a new tooth brush and some more tooth past.

7.) I need some nice sun glasses the sun is killing me over here.

8.) some more socks preferably socks that I can also play basketball in so I don't keep ruining my church socks

9.)pictures of everyone and of max...

10.) I'll email you the rest off the list that I need next week but for now that is what I need.

If you want to put music on the flash drive for me that would be grate, we can listen to the tabernacle, EFY, national tribute, the work, conference talks, primary songs, hymns, and john by the way.

I love you all and I will talk to you next week

LOVE ALWAYS JOHNNY     

No comments:

Post a Comment