Friday, May 8, 2015

May 4, 2015

well this past week has been full of goods and bad we've had a lot of lessons fall through and a lot of people move out of the ward.

we are finally have my first baptism on this Saturday I'm really excited.

transfer meeting has not come yet it is on the 20th of this month so it'll be here soon but I'm not worried about it the lord will put were ever I am needed. we have so many meals set up for this week I'm really happy because not only do I get food but the meals that we have planed for are with members I have not yet gotten to know so that's really cool. every one thinks that elder Marcelin my trainer is going to be leaving when trasfers come around and that i'll be staying in my first area. I guess we'll find out haha :) I'm really glade that everything is going well at home.

I could of said I told you so to dad :) we aren't cat people haha :) so good to hear that y'all are getting ride of it.

dang I hope y'all can find a female for max that would be so awesome. but all's fails he will still be around for a good time so not worried :)

I love you both and miss you a lot!!!

I can't wait for this Sunday to finally Skype home. I get to talk to my momma yay !!!

so we are going to a members house for mothers day she is going to feed us I think around four my time so I would say because I'm not sure what time for sure. to be watching for Skype to be ringing around two o'clock my time between then and six or seven its a huge block but that's around the time zone of us going over to sister Williams house.

pretty cool that grandma has e a package for me full of goodies :) can't wait for that.

I love you all okay I just found out the for sure time that we will be on Skype we will be on at5pm our time so be ready I don't want to waste any time :)  I love you all and can't wait to hear back from y'all soon say hi to Collin for me if y'all see him.

tell everyone in the ward that I miss them and I hope all is well.

love always JOHNNY

ELDER BLACK  

No comments:

Post a Comment