Monday, March 30, 2015

March 30, 2015

so the family that we have on date are still getting baptized it's on the 11th of this month pretty excited for that.

my knees are doing good I'm just now starting to get over having food poisoning from a few nights back that was the worst.

I was asking for more garments because I only have eight so I would like at least six more pairs but I can do for now:)

that's funny that max was doing those things he's a momma's boy haha but so am I.

transfers are this week but I think I'm going to be staying in this area for another transfer which is fine I'm getting realy close to the ones that I've been teaching and I don't feel like it's my time to leave this area just yet. but the lord may have somewhere els in mind for me to go we'll see:)

dad did you take eny pictures of the trucks that were there I should have ask last week but I forgot. and that's cool that the garage is almost done can't wait to see what it looks like.

which place did they send you mom because you should really go to the one I went to they are amazing :) I hope that they will fix that for you.

dang I hope Jill don't get what ya'll had cause that would stink :) love you all and miss you a bunch.

dad you should have James or Jillian record this season so I can see is if ya'll could send or so I can watch it when I get back home.

there are so many things that I can't wait to see and do when I get home to all of you. the mission field is doing great and I'm having fun.

one thing that I did get permission from president Harding is that if I can find out the names of our family members that live in Atlanta area that when I'm in that area or near it I could go on an exchange to go and visit possibly share a message with them that would be cool you think.

oh, and I was wandering if ya'll could send me some more ties in need more of a variety to choose from :)

love you all and miss ya can't wait to hear back.

love always   

Johnny ( Elder Black)

No comments:

Post a Comment