Wednesday, March 25, 2015

March 23, 2015

so far this is the only really fun thing that we got to do is go watch one of our investigators play soccer at this huge football stadium. and what really got me was that this stadium is a high school stadium I wish haha but that was fun today my companion and I are going to a members house so that my companion can record a rap song that he's been working on. my companion is from hadi but he lived in Idaho with a very rich family of one of his buddy's from high school his mom still lives in hadi. my companion's name from the MTC also lived in a pretty wealthy fam as well his name is elder shepherd and he's from Utah. I've had hation food and I didn't like it at all I was grateful that there was juice to wash it down but I did eat all that was on my plat. I have not had grits yet but soon though maybe. my knee has been bothering me for a while now because of the weather it's been coming down hard here as well with rain, but when it doesn't rain it is extremely hot and humid I miss the cold weather on the cost and the beach haha. the family that we where supposed to be baptizing we post boned it for two weeks because we as a companionship feel that are not ready quite yet but we're getting there. on the bright side we have two new family's that we are teaching and I think that they are pretty solid. the day's are going by faster it seems like but there are some day's that feel like they are taking for ever to go by witch is probably the hot ones. I hope all of you are feeling better I have been praying for each and everyone of you every night before I go to bed as am I for my investigators. the word that I'm in is slowly getting bigger and shrinking at the same time folks keep moving out and new family's are moving in here and there. I love tracting mainly because it helps keep me calm and my thoughts have a chance to wonder alittle bit spring is here and it is beautiful but really hot. elder marcelin keeps telling me that its just gonna get hotter I'm so not ready for that. some how I need to get more garments pretty soon I don't know how to do that. oh and president Harding just interviewed me about my goals for the next transfer and my goals for baptisms. again I hope all is getting better back home I miss you all and love you very much. tell max that I love him as well. I wont have very much time to e-mail today so if you could tell everyone els that I love them too and thanks for all that they do. for there support and love that they have for me tell little Ethan, Lila,  Marley, Lincoln, and baby McKenna that I said hi and that I'm having fun :) give James and Jillian a hug for me and tell them that I miss them and mom and dad thanks for everything. love always Johnny (elder Black)  

No comments:

Post a Comment