Tuesday, March 17, 2015

March 16, 2015

this week has been a lot better, we have been teaching like crazy and have two family's that are getting baptized on the 28th of this month I'm really excited for them :) president Harding and the assistants are helping me out tremendously  through out the weeks. I'm sending y'all a few pictures of the past few weeks. the area that I'm in is starting to blossom and change colors:) its not so cold here eny more. haha so that's good. did James get his package that I sent him? :) I hope that he liked it. its great to hear that all of you are doing good. I can't wait to see more pictures of the family and how everyone has or will change over the next two years. I love each and every one of you and miss you guys so much the lord is working hard with me at this time in my life to hasen to his work and to hold to the iron rod. I'm starting to come more an more closer to the people that I have been teaching and my testimony is growing bigger each and every day. my companion say's hi and he is doing well we have been working hard to come closer as a companionship and as a team to work through the spirit. the MTC has blessed me but the mission field so far has blessed me even more. I love serving and teaching the gospel. now that I know that everything will be taken care of back home and that my old life isn't going enywhere I have put all of my focus in the lords work and my will and heart is in his hands he is leading me and guiding me to those who are in need of his gospel. I'm so excited to see how the rest of my mission turns out and to go out and teach all of those family's that are out there waiting for me and for what heavenly father has in store for me to teach them. the spirit is strong with this one haha  :) eny ways I miss you all and love you guy's so much. 

No comments:

Post a Comment