Monday, June 15, 2015

June 1, 2015

haha why don't you want to give max a hug and a kiss you'll just smell like wet dog for awhile and have nice slobbery kisses on your face :)

anyways haha its really nice to here everyone is doing well it feels like yesterday I emailed y'all so it's like I don't much to email but I can tell you a couple of story's that have happened here recently.

transfers came around and now I have the hulk as my comp and we baptized three people last weekend, I was very excited and spiritually over happy if that makes sense. we are trying to teach our new investigator her name is Michelle Taylor and she is just full of story's its like story time every time we go over to her house. :) we are also teaching a pretty solid family the lowery's  there name is spelt differently so the computer doesn't like it but they are a really cool family of five ages from 18 to 48 Dalton sr. is 48 and his wife Barbra is 47 and they have four children but we only see three so we say family of five Dalton jr. is next and he's a police officer he doesn't like it when his brother and dad call him five-o haha I think its kind of funny and he's 25, the next one is Walter he performs every night at the club he raps brother cairns calls it crap and gives him a hard time. his stage name is wolf and I call him wolfy but he say's I'm only aloud to call him that he calls me black so I guess it works. last one is Desiree she just turned 18 last week the whole time I thought she was like 21 but I guess not everyone picks on her cause she's the little one they feed us pretty good every once in a while. they're pretty solid as well. we have another baptism coming up which will make this one number four if you count Ashley's baptism but its Just three for me on the mission his name is Yusuf he's from Nigeria and he's really big into soccer age is 22 and he doesn't talk that much but he is super solid and ready to be splashed into the waters of baptism haha:) so far that's it other then that the mission is doing great I'm doing well and healthy we had a really good breakfast this morning I made pancakes bacon and eggs for my companion and I it was so good. today is kind of like our calibration for our baptisms we are going to Applebee's for lunch today a member is buying the district lunch there and then we are eating at another members house for dinner tonight. pretty busy day I love you all and hope to hear from you soon. still waiting on those packages y'all said were coming. hope my home card comes with them :)

alright well gotta run lave ya and miss you lots!!

LOVE ALWAYS JOHNNY

ELDER BLACK  

No comments:

Post a Comment